6/29/2012

Selfawareness

Have you ever experienced these moments, where you stand still, look around and just observe, without thinking? It's this moment where you don't judge, don't try to be part of or don't try to understand your environment. You just know you're there. At that certain time, in that certain place. You look around and "feel". The only thought that goes through your head is that you're there. Somehow that thought also comes with great happiness.

People are purpose-seeking creatures. It's in these moments that we stop to seek a purpose and just are.. Just be. Also you're happy you are. You are there. You don't "have to" do anything. You can pause and take a breather. You look around and think of what others are thinking. What's keeping them busy. It's with this thought, you can think: "Isn't this great?!" "I'm here. I have my life, my thoughts, my problems, my success and nobody will change that. Not even I have any clue what's about to happen next. But still, I acted the way I did, in the situations given and I will always act the way only I can." Some would consider this a misplaced feeling of being in control and it would scare them. For me, it means you shouldn't be to rough with yourself. You always tried to do your best. (Even if your wish is to do bad.) It's your life and YOU, only YOU can live it. And there will be nobody that could do it better or worse.

It's in that brief moment, even that last part doesn't matter anymore.. Because if it did, you're thoughts started to kick in again. It's that second, that state of awareness, that lifetime, in which you feel: it's good...

No comments:

Post a Comment